The XS-ift002b Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer is a handy item to have especially in times of a pandemic. The thermometer has three buttons on one side of it. In a consecutive order, they read “set”, “+”, and “-“. The thermometer, although originally set in Celsius, can be changed to be set in Fahrenheit. To turn on the thermometer, just press on the purple trigger, and the screen will turn on. When the screen is turned on, you will see that it is green. From there, hold the set button and then press on the “+” button, and now you can cycle between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Even though the thermometer is said to be aimed at the forehead to read your temperature, you can simply aim it at your wrist to read. The temperatures given are the most accurate the thermometer can get.
- Color: Purple & White
- Effective distance: 1 – 5 cm
- Measurement method: Non-contact
- Temperature Range: 32.0°C~42.9°C
- Response time: 0.5 sec
- Noncontact ensures safety and hygiene.
- Quick response and accurate measurement, it only needs 0.5 seconds.
- ℃/℉ Switchable and user-friendly design.
- No matter if it’s the human body or any kind of surface, one product works for all.
- Fever alert helps you identify emergencies immediately.
Quick Measurement & Memory Function:
One-button temperature measurement. The thermometer will quickly measure temperature when the trigger is pressed. The infrared thermometer is able to store the last 32 inputs of data, convenient to compare changes in body temperature. You can track the health status of family members with ease. Press the settings button to change the measurement object (body & surface).