For the Nintendo Switch players, if you need a dock, check out the Ponkor Nintendo Switch Dock. The USB type C charging interface adjusts itself to the switch and the switch just sits on the dock as you play. On one side of the dock, there are two standard USB charging ports. On the opposite side, there is a USB type C port, USB 3.0 port, and an HDMI port to connect to your TV. Unfortunately, the Ponkor Nintendo Switch Dock does not come with a USB type C charging cable. A button on the back can be pressed to allow you to play while the switch sits on the dock and you either view it from the console or from the TV.
Ponkor is a professional leader in gaming equipment accessories. We have been committed to gaming accessories and chargers for ten years. Choose Ponkor, everything is great!
This portable switch dock is a must-have for players who are looking to play on the go. It can replace the official Nintendo Switch dock and you can take it with you anywhere.
A great alternative to the original dock with multi-functions:
- Mini, lightweight, and portable – Small enough to put in your pocket. Easy to carry around while traveling or going out.
- Ventilation Holes Design – The cooling holes on both sides speed up the heat of the switch game console and protect your game console. High temperature is a killer of battery life and electronic components.
- Charge while playing – Charge your Nintendo Switch while playing games in Tabletop mode. No risk of overheat and scratching since the switch just sits on top of it, which offers good ventilation to keep the switch cool.
- Switch HDMI Adapter supports HD games – Take this mini replacement HDMI adapter dock to connect the switch with a hotel or a friend’s TV or computer monitor, and get the same image quality as the original dock. It supports a 4K HD display.
- To charge and play on the TV or in tabletop mode at the same time, you need a 15V/2.6A power brick. The original switch wall charger will work in this case.
- To charge only the console, you can use a normal charger for phones, which offers 5V/2A power input. But you can not charge while playing.
- With one USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0, it is compatible with the GameCube adapter.
- There’s no HDMI cable USB cable and charger in the package.
- The LED indicator light will turn on when the video is converted to the TV. And it turns off when the video switches back to the console.
HDMI: Supports connect HD-TV / Computer / Projector
USB3.0 / USB2.0: Transfer data / External device/ Pro handle / External audio / USB to network cable interface / 100 Mega network interface / External Graphics card
USB Type C: Power charging interface