To hook a bunch of HDMI devices to one location, the Koopman 4k HDR HDMI Switch has you covered. The Koopman 4k HDR HDMI Switch has a total of 5 HDMI ports, 4 input and 1 output. Even with more than one HDMI device connected to it, the switch can still run 4k video quality. A remote control comes with the package to allow you with just a press of a button to switch from one HDMI device to another. A power adapter is also included besides a USB cable with one side having a standard USB port and the other side a micro USB port.
The Koopman 4k HDR HDMI Switch is the perfect choice for video and audio signals in 4k@60Hz quality with a lossless transmission.
How to switch?
- IR Remote Switch: HDMI switch with remote lets you easily control the HDMI switcher (turn on/turn off, switch signals) within 23ft, switch the HDMI sources without leaving your comfortable seat.
- Manual Switch: Press the SWITCH button on the HDMI Connector to choose whichever HDMI input you want.
- Auto Switch: HDMI Switcher Hub supports auto-switch to the currently active input.
- Supports HDCP 2.2 (Also backward compatible with HDCP 1.4, 1.3).
- Supports HDR10.
- Supports 4K@60Hz UHD signal (also backward compatible with 480P/720P/1080i/1080P/3D) input and output.
- Supports MHL function, with LED indication function.
- Supports audio formats such as DTS, DTS-HD, Apple Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos.
- Supports 3D devices like PSVR and automatic identification of the signal source.
All Koopman products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty and you will always get friendly support via email@example.com or call us via (812)-610-962.
- 1 x 4 in 1 out HDMI Switch
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Remote Control (2 AAA batteries are not included)
- 1 x User Manual
- This is an HDMI switch, not an HDMI splitter. It only supports 4 in 1 out and not 1 in 4 out.
- Please use 4K High-Speed HDMI 2.0 cables (26/28/30 AWG) within 16ft. (Both Input and Output)
- Please turn the power off when the switch is not being used for a long time.
- This is not an HDMI 2.1 Switch.