The BlueAVs Audio Video HDMI to USB Capture Card can capture 4k video quality and delivers it in 30 frames per second. The capture card also imports at 1080p and delivers it in 60 frames per second. The package comes with a USB 2.0 cable and the capture card has an HDMI port while the other end goes into the computer. It’s excellent to use if you are the type to do a lot of streaming. The product offers real-time feedback and it allows you to record video directly to the hard disk without time delay, so you won’t have to worry about any lagging issues. The BlueAVs Audio Video HDMI to USB Capture Card supports input signals with a maximum of 3840×2160 at 30 hertz. For the output signals, the capture card can support a max resolution of 1920×1080 at 30 hertz. The BlueAVs Audio Video HDMI to USB Capture Card doesn’t take up a lot of space and is lightweight which makes it convenient to use.
- The BlueAVS Audio Video HDMI to USB Capture Card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio, sending audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
- Suitable for high definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- Video output format: YUV/JPEG
- Support video format: 8/10/12bit Deep color
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Support AWG26 HDMI standard cable: input up to 15 meters
- Supports most acquisition software such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc
- Supports Windows / Android / macOS
- Conforms to USB Video and UVC standard
- Conforms to USB Audio UAC standard
- Max working current: 0.4A/5V DC
- Without an external power supply, it is compact and portable.
- Plug and play, there’s no need to install additional driver software. Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam to your PC or Mac